- June / July, 2017.
Teaching and Performances at the Etchings Festival. Auvillar, France.
- September 10-17, 2017.
Teaching and Performances. Takefu Festival. Japan.
- January 27th. 8PM.
Sound Energy Performs Arachne.
Advent Concert Series. Beacon Hill, Boston.
- May 19th, 8PM.
Le Laboratoire, Cambridge Presents
Dialogues, for soprano and ensemble (premiere)
& Daedalus, for chamber ensemble.
- November 3rd, 2016.
Artist’s Talk. Peabody Conservatory. Baltimore, MD
- Mercury performed at Le Laboratoire, Cambridge, MA. Jean-Philippe Wurtz,
- April 1st-3rd. Guest Composer, Miami University, Ohio.
Talk: French Music After WWII.
Performance of Flux Ripple Flutter
- March 11-18. Guest Composer, Tulane University.
Performance of Mercury.
- March 4th. 8PM Seully Hall, Boston Conservatory. Eric Hewitt performs Compulsive Loves with pianist Yoshiko Hiramatsu-Kline.
- February 12, 13, 14, 20 & 21. 7PM. Le Laboratoir, Cambridge.
Premiere Performances of Switch.
- January, 2016. Residency, Virginia Center for Creative Arts.
- November / December, 2015. Residency, The MacDowell Colony.