Many performances for this season have been postponed due to the pandemic. I am releasing various new content on this site’s homepage and I will post updates on events currently being rescheduled for summer ’21 as events are confirmed. So, check back often, and stay safe and be well!
- September 11th. Tierkries. Performed at KM28. Berlin, Germany. 8:30PM. Nina Guo, soprano.
- September 21st. Flux, Ripple, Flutter. Performed at the Palace of Fine Arts. Mexico City, Mexico. International New Music Forum. 6PM. Don Berman, piano.
- September 24th: Narcissus. Distler Hall. Tufts University. Medford, MA. 8PM. Ludovico Ensemble.
- October 11th. Tierkreis. Treble Bass and Beer. Roslindale Beer Garden. Roslindale, MA. 7:30PM. Departure Duo.
- October 22nd. Flux, Ripple, Flutter. National Taipei University. Taipei, Taiwan. 8PM. Don Berman, piano.
- November 1st. Ananke. Good Shepherd Church at Lincoln Center. New York, NY. 8PM. Ecce Ensemble.
- January 17 & 18, 2020. Abundance. An Operetta.
Laine Rettmer, Concept and Direction. AREA. 8PM.
Boston, MA. USA
- October 15th, 2018.
Tierkreis. Outpost 182. Cambridge. 8pm
- October 19th, 2018.
Tierkreis. Scholes Studio. New York. 8pm
- September 7, 2018. White Rush. An operetta. Laine Rettmer, Director. Area Gallery. Boston. 8pm
- April 19th. 8PM Narcissus. (World Premiere)
Roulette. 509 Atlantic Ave. Brooklyn, NY
- June 13th. 8PM. Flux, Ripple Flutter.
Pickman Hall. Longy School of Music. Cambridge, MA.
Don Berman, piano.
- June 30 – July 7. The Etching Festival.
Teaching and performances of selected works.
Ecce Ensemble. Jean-Philippe Wurtz, conductor.