Many performances for this season have been postponed or cancelled due to the ongoing pandemic. As events are rescheduled, we will post updates. So, check back often. Stay safe and be well!
- September 11th. Tierkries. Performed at KM28. Berlin, Germany. 8:30PM. Nina Guo, soprano.
- September 21st. Flux, Ripple, Flutter. Performed at the Palace of Fine Arts. Mexico City, Mexico. International New Music Forum. 6PM. Don Berman, piano.
- September 24th: Narcissus. Distler Hall. Tufts University. Medford, MA. 8PM. Ludovico Ensemble.
- October 11th. Tierkreis. Treble Bass and Beer. Roslindale Beer Garden. Roslindale, MA. 7:30PM. Departure Duo.
- October 22nd. Flux, Ripple, Flutter. National Taipei University. Taipei, Taiwan. 8PM. Don Berman, piano.
- November 1st. Ananke. Good Shepherd Church at Lincoln Center. New York, NY. 8PM. Ecce Ensemble.
- January 17 & 18, 2020. Abundance. An Operetta.
Laine Rettmer, Concept and Direction. AREA. 8PM.
Boston, MA. USA
- October 15th, 2018.
Tierkreis. Outpost 182. Cambridge. 8pm
- October 19th, 2018.
Tierkreis. Scholes Studio. New York. 8pm
- September 7, 2018. White Rush. An operetta. Laine Rettmer, Director. Area Gallery. Boston. 8pm
- April 19th. 8PM Narcissus. (World Premiere)
Roulette. 509 Atlantic Ave. Brooklyn, NY
- June 13th. 8PM. Flux, Ripple Flutter.
Pickman Hall. Longy School of Music. Cambridge, MA.
Don Berman, piano.
- June 30 – July 7. The Etching Festival.
Teaching and performances of selected works.
Ecce Ensemble. Jean-Philippe Wurtz, conductor.